Hi, my name is Thomas Gilbert and I want to help skiers of all levels improve and reach their goals, I have been a competitive water skier for the past 20 years, I have represented NZ as a Junior through to Open rankings in all three events (Slalom, Trick & Jump). Over the years I have been fortunate enough to both receive a lot of coaching but to also do a lot of coaching myself.
There are a few reasons I have created an online/remote based format of coaching:
- Remote based coaching allows flexibility for people with busy lives to receive coaching that works within your schedule whether it be work, school, university or family time.
- Remote based coaching removes geographical barriers
- Reduced cost to the skier due to efficiencies through remote coaching
- Continuity of coaching, allowing a longer term approach
- Skier and coach can set goals and review from time to time
- Skier/student accountability over time through saved records of training sets
Hopefully through providing easy access to quality coaching, it will enable a wider group of skiers to receive coaching to take their skiing to the next level and ultimately encourage more people into the great sport of tournament water skiing.
If you have any questions about which plan is best for you please get in touch, if there are none that suit I am sure we will be able to customise one to suit your needs.